Uploading the newest update of my island at 5 p.m. EST 8/6
Follow this guide to not miss a single part of my filled-to-the-brim Disney island, Devineland! If you take pictures, I would love for you to post them in your review or send them to me/tag me on IG @acnh_devineland.
1. Welcome!!! Start at my entrance where you can see my rainbow flower field with waterfalls and art (stand in the fourth row of the pink flowers for a great picture). You can also pick up the gifts I set out:) There are so many different costume options to use while you run around and other fun stuff! Enjoy!
2. From there, head east (right) to the Disney princess marketplace with Maurice and Belle's craft shop, Anna's flower shop, Aurora and her fairies boutique, and much more.
3. Before crossing the bridge to the back of the island, visit the elevated castle gardens behind resident services for a great view of Belle's castle.
4. Exit the garden and head east (right) to the marketplace bridge. When on the first bridge look up to see Pocahontas and the colors of the wind.
5. Crossover the second bridge to step into the Seven Dwarves Forest. Check out their mine.
6. Exit the Seven Dwarves Forest and head west (left) to the hyacinth castle garden and look up for a great view when you're in the center of the garden (in front of the fountain).
7. Then proceed up the castle stairs and enter Belle's castle. Check out every room to relive the scenes from the movie.
8. Head west (left) to find Elsa's castle, stand on the stairs and take a picture!
9. West (left) of Elsa's castle you'll find Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. Yoohoo, BIG SUMMER BLOWOUT. Take a picture with Oaken himself! (this is my custom design you can download at the portal).
10. Head West (left) to enter the world of Captain Jack Sparrow. Hopefully, half-barrel hinges can help him escape to his beloved Black Pearl just west (left) of his jail cell. You may also spot Barbossa and Elizabeth Swan on the Isle de la Muerta ("the gold calls to us" *chilling breeze*).
11. Head south to enter the DunBroch forest and find Merida, ancient stones, and a bewitched bear.
12. Southwest of the DunBroch Forest you'll enter the World of Mulan. Take a picture from the center of the land bridge:) Then continue down the stairs to the West (left) and you'll enter the Zen garden in front of the land bridge. Look at your reflection in my reflection pond and then pray to your ancestors from the rock garden entrance( take a picture here looking up)
13. Exit the zen garden and head South on the beach until you find Ariel's castle. Stand a little south of the center of the courtyard for the best picture here!
14. Head Northeast (north and the right) from here to enter Agrabah and take a picture with Princess Jasmine.
15. Northeast of Agrabah you'll find the Alice in Wonderland forest (less enchanted than normal, RIP star trees). Explore and laugh at my tweedle dee and dum costumes (it's the best I could do).
16. Head South back through the rainbow field entrance and go to the west of the airport to celebrate Rapunzel's birthday with her and raise your imaginary lantern to the sky.
Hope you enjoyed your trip through Devineland and please leave a review! I want to know what you loved, or any ideas for areas/characters you'd like to see in the future! I've poured my heart and soul into this island and it would mean so much to me!